[CT Birds] bird calls for iPhone app

Marty Swanhall swanhallm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 12:21:06 EDT 2012

Here's the results of my questions regarding smartphone apps for birding:

Audubon's field guide app, which has a nice array of calls.  Sibley's is
almost as good.
Both are affordable, unlike BirdJam, which is probably the best for calls,
but is hideously expensive

Bird Tunes

iBird Pro

Thanks to all who responded.