[CT Birds] where have all the siskins gone?

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sun Oct 28 14:23:59 EDT 2012

At least a few of them are at my house -- FINALLY!!!!  My winter birds are
back -- no one rare, but the juncoes, pine siskins, goldfinches, wt
sparrows, and song sparrows have joined the usual crew of cardinals,
chickadees, tufted titmice, downy woodpeckers, hairy woodpeckers, and
mourning doves.  Just before the storm, all is right with the world.

Sarah Faulkner