[CT Birds] Feeder birds

Kevindoyle01 kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Mon Oct 29 13:15:26 EDT 2012

I filled the feeder yesterday and my feathered friends emptied it and this morning I filled it again and it`nearly empty ... Somd wind with a few gusts and light rain. Many siskins, goldfiches,nuthatches both red and white, titmice, a few redpoles first I`ve seen to date, cardnials, woodpeckers, doves all coming to the feeder seemingly knowing what`s on the way. All of them getting along with each other. Who knows what the final outcome will be. I`m hearing the shore is taking a beating who knows when the cops will open the roads so we can see what`s left and what might have shown up and praying that the majority remain safe. All take care and remain safe. Report from New Milford roughly 50 miles from the coast. Kevindoyle01 at charter.net

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch