[CT Birds] Fwd: Red Breasted NH, & usual suspects.

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Mon Oct 29 15:20:30 EDT 2012

You'll be glad to know that our RBNH has learned to use the feeder a bit better -- a bit more cautious that TT, coming, pausing on holder, quick land & grab, & fly away to eat.  Smartening up.

Time to add some seed.  Gusting here so far, little rain.  I think our location is better than many's among this circle.

Also: White Breasted NH, Red Bellied WP, F. Cardinal.

No grackles or mourning doves -- ! -- & no WTSp  or Juncos.

Begin forwarded message: