[CT Birds] Does anyone know when Hammonasset will reopen?

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 13:14:11 EDT 2012

Keith et al,

I received a press Release from CT DEEP. They have not stated when HSP
will re-open yet.

Here are rhe ones that are so far.

Dinosaur State Park, Rocky Hill
Kellogg Environmental Center, Derby
Fort Trumbull State Park, New London
Pachaug State Forest, Voluntown

Most likely as they will one by one access each location. Stay tuned I will pass along any up dates.

Cheers,
Mardi W. Dickinson
http://kymrygroup.com