[CT Birds] White Pelican Rocky Neck

Russ Smiley arsmiley at comcast.net
Thu Nov 1 18:35:23 EDT 2012

11/01/12 - Rocky Neck SP 1:30-2:30 PM, WHITE PELICAN well seen in marsh
(east side up against the reeds), hooded mergansers, Canada geese, mallards,
great black-backed gull, greater yellowlegs, belted kingfisher, great
egrets, great blue herons, eastern bluebirds, dark-eyed juncos, etc.  A
fellow joined me on the platform and said a park worker told him the pelican
had been there a couple days.