[CT Birds] Woodbridge Birds

judymoore at optonline.net judymoore at optonline.net
Fri Nov 2 11:57:48 EDT 2012

This morning at the Community Gardens I heard a loud chattering and looked out beyond the field to see a tight flock of two dozen or so birds flying east very fast.  The light and distance prevented my being able to see any color, but they sure sounded like Monk Parakeets.  I have never seen them in Woodbridge before.Also at the gardens this morning, a Lincoln's Sparrow and my first Fox Sparrow of the season.  On Monday, right before I lost power, I had two Dickcissels at the feeders in my yard.Judy MooreWoodbridge