[CT Birds] Magnolia Warbler Stamford

Brenda Inskeep binskeep at optonline.net
Fri Nov 2 18:37:54 EDT 2012

Late this after noon while out on a first walk through my neighborhood in Shippan since Sandy, there was a Magnolia Warbler sitting on the barrier wall at West Beach near Rippowam Rd. & Wampanaw Ave.  There was also a juvenile Black-crowned Night-Heron in the cove behind the A&E building at the end of Harbor Dr. along with 3 Brant.

The following post on Mass Birds was of interest and motivating to go out hoping to see some warblers:

Brenda Inskeep - Stamford