[CT Birds] Thank you

Paul Desjardins paul.desjardins2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 05:38:12 EST 2012

I would like to thank all my birding friends out there for the wonderful comments I received regarding my milestone in birding. But it is not just the birds themselves that were great over the years but also the fact that it is a true pleasure to enjoy the sightings with others. To witness someone getting excited by a life bird like the time Mona jumped into the air at the first sight of a Magnolia Warbler. And it was a fall immature! Perhaps my most  unusual experience was trip # 2336 when I birded my town of Windsor Locks and Tucson, Arizona the same day! A most interesting list!  My favorite patch remains Stn 43 however. Good birding everyone!