[CT Birds] CTBirds Posting Rules

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 7 15:23:25 EST 2012

The COA Board is looking into reviewing the posting rules for CTBirds, and John Marshall and myself are on the committee to review the rules, and assess the current functioning of CTBirds and the CT Rare Bird daily listserv.

If anyone would like to suggest changes to the rules, offer suggestions for new rules, or would like to share their thoughts in general about CTBirds and the Rare Bird list, then please send them directly to me and not to this listserv.

I look forwarding to hearing from you.

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield
COA Board Member