[CT Birds] CTBirds and AOL

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Wed Nov 7 22:48:22 EST 2012

For a while many subscribers to CTBirds with @aol.com addresses were not reliably getting any messages from the list.  Since I sent out a message to all of them I have had some positive indications that the problem may have been solved.  Now I hear from the vendor that hosts this list that AOL has stopped rejecting messages.

If any AOL user still has a problem I would like to hear about it (not that you will see this message).  And I would like to thank all of you who complained to AOL, as it may be the only reason they fixed it.

Good birding!

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT