[CT Birds] nesting birds and roosting Owls

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 8 10:27:19 EST 2012

I for one agree to not disclose nesting birds and roosting Owls here on this
list serve.
Our collective goals are to note birds as we see them, but not go to the extreme
reporting there exact location while they are doing their thing to stay alive
and prosper.

I have witnessed some real brazen events in the past of birders searching for a
 reported here on this site that go well beyond caring for the species they so
 are driven to see. I also have not reported some species here myself for that
same reason.

I care more about the welfare of the birds than the fact many can see it if
As a suggestion: Might it be better to post a sighting of an interesting bird,
but mention its location only as to the town it was seen in?

Paul Carrier - Harwinton