[CT Birds] Hammonassett - WW Crossbills

Bill Asteriades Asterbunch at cox.net
Sat Nov 10 09:51:41 EST 2012

26 White-winged Crossbills working the pitch pines on the main road leading to Meig's Point (pull off after East Beach). Seen by various birders.

Blach-headed Gull still in West Beach parking lot which can only be seen by parking in the Middle Beach Parking lot (West Beach closed)

Bill Asteriades
South Glastonbury, CT