[CT Birds] Audubon's Warbler

Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 11 10:08:38 EST 2012

The AUDUBON'S WARBLER is still at Long Beach as of 10am, being viewed and photographed by 6 of us. It's foraging in low dune vegetation not too far past end of lot.
Beach gate is locked due to storm damage, but its OK to park on the east side of Oak Bluff Ave and walk in.
Thank you Charlie for a great find!
Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone