[CT Birds] Both Crossbills Waterford 11/11/12

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Mon Nov 12 08:03:16 EST 2012

Having to work Sunday on little sleep after a concert the night before in Northampton MA, I was mentally salivating (such prose) at my desk reading about all the Crossbills at Hammonasset. Knowing Millstone Point has a number of Jack Pines along the parking area I figured there would be a decent chance of some of these guys here. So when I left in the afternoon I checked out just a few of the trees with cones and immediately found both species of Crossbill. I'll have to have another look today, since I am working again.

From Dave Provencher
11/11/12 - Waterford, Millstone Point - White-winged Crossbill (1 female) and 5 Red Crossbills (2 males, 3 females)

David Provencher

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.