[CT Birds] Carolina wren - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 12 13:25:49 EST 2012

I know a Carolina wren is not a 'big deal' but having one in the bushes outside my house here on the top South St here in Washington, CT was  interesting this morning. I had noted a Carolina wren last week while on a walk near here. There has been a Carolina wren down the hill from us on South St by RT 47 for a few years now. Finding a Carolina wren on the Christmas Bird Count in Area K (which includes my home here) of the Woodbury-Roxbury Christmas Bird Count is no always a given. Hope this Carolina wren is here for Feeder Watch this coming weekend for me and for the Woodbury-Roxbury Christmas Bird Count which is on 15 Dec 2012, Saturday..

David W Babington
Washington, CT