[CT Birds] Friends of Stewart B. McKinney NWR

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Nov 13 16:19:31 EST 2012

Here is another opportunity to have a say with regard to natural resources in Connecticut:
To All Friends of Refuges,

In January of this year a steering committee was formed to start the formation of a Friends of Stewart B. McKinney NWR.  The vision of this initiative is to form a coalition of like minded organizations in order that we may leverage our strengths for the benefit of the Stewart B. McKinney NWR.  We believe we can accomplish more together under a collaborative umbrella.

We are now ready to officially launch the formation of this group.  If your organization is interested in joining the Friends of Stewart B. McKinney NWR or learning more about the goals and objectives please join us on Saturday November 17, 2012.  Details as follows:

When: Saturday, November 17, 2012
Where:  Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History, New Haven, CT
Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm

Please rsvp to Susan Snider, Executive Director Friends of the Norwalk Islands or Shaun Roche, Park Ranger, FWS. (860) 399-2513

If you have any questions or need additional information prior to November 17 please don't hesitate to contact me.  We look forward to seeing everyone on November 17 to begin the next stage of this exciting initiative.

Best Regards,
Susan

Susan A. Snider
Executive Director
Friends of the Norwalk Islands, Inc.
"Connecting People with Nature"

www.FriendsoftheNorwalkIslands.org<http://www.friendsofthenorwalkislands.org/>
Office: (203) 849-8341

Mobile: (203) 943-0766

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and Pinterest.

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road
Southbury, CT 06488

Phone: (203)264-5098 x308 (note, I currently do not have a phone at my desk, but will check messages, email is a quicker way to reach me right now)
Fax: (203)264-6332