[CT Birds] NORTHERN SHRIKE

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Thu Nov 15 08:23:17 EST 2012

Worst is driving behind a birder texting about something he just saw. I was once asked by a car rental firm why there was damage under the car I had rented. I swore it had absolutely nothing to do with a curb in St. George Utah and a Cassin's Kingbird on a wire.

David Provencher
in error, and delete it.  Thank you.