[CT Birds] Continuing: Re: hello!

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Fri Nov 16 11:59:51 EST 2012

The continuing and general presence of these emails--all pointing to single site (and I've gotten one from a non-birder) -- suggests it's not just hacked accounts.  The spammer may have harvested these eddresses and sent these out, not through the named account, but using it as a mask.

In any case, the originating eddress may want to change a password, but the problem may be elsewhere.

In any case VIGILANCE.  Default sensibility should be ignore & delete.