[CT Birds] thoughts on junco

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 17:11:16 EST 2012

I was unable to get to the bird today but i did see another image of it. I am pretty sure it is an Oregon-type junco and I would never be so bold as to guess which SSP. I believe it is a hatch-year bird, not totally sure of its sex but think female. Many oregons in the east look like this bird, I think.