[CT Birds] Monk Parakeet Nest Survey

Michael Richardson michael_s_richardson at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:06:43 EST 2012

Hello Kevin,

I think it would be helpful for you to perhaps explain the intent of your research, and if, for example, you intend to make this information publicly available.  A number of people in this state want to see them eradicated due to the problems of their nest and their noisy callings.  Personally, I wouldn't want to contribute towards that goal.  Even if that isn't the intent of your research, such information posted online could easily make their eradication a reality.

-Mike