[CT Birds] Help Identifying Bird in Ellington

Deborah McTigue dimples778 at msn.com
Tue Nov 20 15:29:03 EST 2012

 Hi All, This is my first post to this list and I am looking for some help in identfying a bird. I saw it on Sunday, 11/18 at my feeder in Ellington. The link will take you to the pictures. My initial thought was a blue-winged warbler but this bird was bigger than a warbler, so my second thought was maybe a female Orchard or Baltimore Oriole but my assumption is they would have long migrated by now. Please help. I have always taken pictures of birds but I am finally trying to figure out what they are. Any help is greatly appreciated!! Debbie McTigueEllington