[CT Birds] Help Identifying Bird in Ellington

Deborah McTigue dimples778 at msn.com
Tue Nov 20 17:57:15 EST 2012

Thank you all so much for helping me identify the Bullock Oriole! I never thought it could have been that and I am so excited about it! I did not see him at all yesterday and I am out of town for a few days but if I see him when I get back, I will definitely let you know!! Happy Birding!! Debbie McTigueEllington From: dimples778 at msn.com