[CT Birds] COMMON REDPOLL

Kfinnan at aol.com Kfinnan at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 08:10:30 EST 2012

So that's where they all are!  Here, there have been very few winter
finches over the past, two weeks.

Kevin Finnan
Goshen

In a message dated 11/20/2012 5:28:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net writes:

Colebrook res this morning:

65- COMMON REDPOLL
Feeding  from the weeds. A Sharpie dove into them, catching one,
and I noticed one  was very white as they all flew up. Could it have been?

Within a dozen  Junco and Song Sparrows, I counted
15- TREE SPARROW. They are sure in up  here.

Twin lakes Salisbury:

Not much - 12- Coot, 2- Hooded Merg.  1- Herring Gull
Canaan Mt: Dead, cept for a nice Im GOSHAWK

Paul  & Douglas Carrier -  Harwinton