[CT Birds] Final Hammo List for last weekend

Tim Antanaitis timant123 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 23:11:22 EST 2012

I was busy working since Sunday (yes I do work..I'm a teacher, so I get all the holidays off and I'll be out again
tomorrow), and I forgot about this list I was making about all of the "reportable" birds seen at Hammonasset
Beach State Park last weekend (Sat 11/17 and Sun 11/18).  A got quite a number of emails telling me about
everything everyone saw, and I was just listing the "reportable" birds according to the COA site.  Here is a link to
the list of the common birds of CT, meaning that I was listing the species NOT on this COA list.

 http://www.ctbirding.org/commonbirds.htm

Anyways, here is the final list:
1. Black-headed Gull
2. Iceland Gull