[CT Birds] bluebirds

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Thu Nov 22 18:10:57 EST 2012

It was a beautiful Thanksgiving day here in Niantic.

I was amazed at the number of Bluebirds I saw today. Many at East Lyme
Cemetery..a reliable spot for them, where they flew about eating insects and
some berries, squabbling with the Juncos..

Then again...behind the new "condos" on Hope st Niantic, in the back, on
the shore of Dodge Pond. There they were with a mixed flock..Goldfinches,
Cardinals, Juncos, and Bluebirds...They all seemed to be enjoying the weather.