[CT Birds] Sharpie or Cooper's

Greg Hanisek ghanisek at rep-am.com
Fri Nov 23 19:44:46 EST 2012

I did respond to Joe but didn't respond to the full list because I was les
than positive, for reasons Steve noted below.

Howeve,r what I said was that I think it's a Sharp-shinned, based on my
impression the bird had rather small, thin legs and feet, as opposed to the
more robust ones of a Coop.

Greg