[CT Birds] Sharpie or Cooper's

Mona Cavallero mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 24 09:37:58 EST 2012

And in keeping with Kathy's comments, Now that i look at Amy's photos more closely,  it seems that the accipiter's eyes are set more closely in towards the beak giving it that bug eyed look that sharpies seem to have
As opposed to coopers whose eyes seem to be set farther back along the side of the head that give them a fiercer look
Mona Cavallero

Sent from my iPhone