[CT Birds] OT Bobcat or Lion...

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 11:22:59 EST 2012

On November 1, I too saw a large cat-like animal walking through the woods behind my house heading north. Haven't seen it since. My Facebook post for that day was this:
7:30 am: I may have seen a Lynx this morning. Buff colored, size of a yellow lab. I was upstairs when I noticed it walking through the woods. I came downstairs to get the bins and camera and it was gone.   Here's the link to the Hartford Courant Article dated, 11/9/12 about searching for Mountain Lions.   http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-marteka-mountain-lion-cameras-1109-20121108,0,6268215.column  Jo-AnneMansfield Center