[CT Birds] HAS birdng trip, Sunday, Ded. 2 at Hammonassett Beach St. Park

Belinda Boone belindareneeboone at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 13:10:58 EST 2012

Hi Louise:
Is there a fee for the birding trip?

Belinda

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 08:27:23 -0800 (PST)
From: louise tucker <louise40pt at yahoo.com>
To: CTlist <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] HAS birdng trip, Sunday,    Ded. 2 at
   Hammonassett Beach St. Park

I will be leading a 1/2 day?birding trip? at Hammonassett St. Park, ?Sunday, Dec.2, for the Hartford Audubon Society.? We will meet at the parking lot by the Nature Center at Meigs Point, at the eastern end of the Park at 8:00 am. We will spend a while birding the area for Snow Buntings, Horned Larks and shore birds and ducks. If you are late, just look for binoculars and scopes. White-winged Crossbills, Red Crossbills and Red-breasted Nuthatches are being seen? at the Pine Trees at the West End Parking lot. If they have been reported on Saturday we will make sure to check for them. You make want to check yourself if you are early. If these are lifebirds, do not wait for my trip; Look for them any day you can. They could leave at any time.
?
Rain, Snow and/or dangerous weather conditions cancel the trip.
?
Louise P. Tucker - phone: 860 749-8968 or email: louise40pt at yahoo. com . I have no access to email after 4:30 on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone