[CT Birds] Some Siskins Trickling in

Kfinnan at aol.com Kfinnan at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 12:46:19 EST 2012

Same thing here.  One Purple Finch hung around about another week but  that
was it.

Kevin Finnan
Goshen

In a message dated 11/29/2012 12:42:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sunbirdjan at cox.net writes:

The day  before Hurricane Sandy, I had about 32 siskins at my feeder in
Enfield and  10 Purple Finches..  All left that day and have never returned.
Janis  LaPointe
Enfield, CT