[CT Birds] scarsity of finches etc...

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Nov 30 15:44:48 EST 2012

It figures that the lull essentially corresponded to when my article on the subject was published!   I was going to play up the "they might just be passing through angle", but ended up not emphasizing that much.  Oh well, live and learn!  If 18,000 people who had never heard of an Evening Grosbeak now know what one is, I'm happy and if 100 of them now want to see one even happier and if 10 of them care a little more about bird conservation I'd be thrilled.

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut