[CT Birds] Winter finches

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:27:41 EST 2012

Don, Jake Musser and I checked those trees in Norfolk and they had
little fruit. Half of the trees had none, while the other half of the
trees had a modest amount of fruit. Not likely enough there to keep a
flock happy for too long, but probably enough to draw them in for a

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT