[CT Birds] Eastern Bluebirds

Orientale, Eugene EOrienta at stfranciscare.org
Sat Dec 1 11:21:03 EST 2012

This morning, at my backyard feeders, I was greeted by a beautiful family of four Eastern Bluebirds. They seem to have finally discovered the dried mealworms I have been putting in one of my feeders for the past two years. I was always hoping to attract this species. Guess patience has its virtue!

Eugene Orientale
Glastonbury, CT
NOTICE: This email and/or attachments may contain confidential or proprietary information which may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, make copies or print this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer system. Saint Francis Care has scanned this email and its attachments for malicious content. However, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Saint Francis Care accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.