[CT Birds] Stearn's Farm / Mansfield. 12/1/12 9AM

Jamie Meyers ctredbird2 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 15:13:04 EST 2012

The larks, buntings and longspur were still there as of 11 AM. Thanks to Phil for a Tolland County bird in the latter. I got another Tolland county bird in 7 redpolls that briefly stopped in a birch near me at Coventry Lake, which had 7 scaup -- they all looked like Greaters to me with one female that was perhaps a Lesser, a several C. Loons and Hooded Mergs and 3 Buffleheads.

>From Jamie Meyers:
Coventry, Patriot's Park -- 7 COMMON REDPOLLS briefly feeding on catkins.

The Windsor goose hotspots were relatively bird free around 2:30 or so.

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT