[CT Birds] confused bat

Kfinnan at aol.com Kfinnan at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 20:43:58 EST 2012

Chalk us up for another brown bat at about 4:00 PM today.  This  was right
in our yard.  Yesterday, around and about Goshen and  Litchfield, it seems
like we saw everything but winter finches.  A  full-grown, Spotted Salamander
was the most interesting wildlife  sighting.

Kevin Finnan
Goshen

In a message dated 12/3/2012 6:22:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,