[CT Birds] Old Saybrook - Barred Owl

James E. Sherwonit jim.sherwonit at stvinc.com
Mon Dec 10 10:38:55 EST 2012

I almost hit a barred owl this morning as I was getting on the Route 9 ramp (exit 1 going south) this morning in Old Saybrook.

This was at 6:00 am and it was still dark.

The owl was standing right in the middle of the ramp and I almost hit it.

I slowed and pulled alongside to see if it was injured but it then flew and landed on the guide railing.

At that point I left so as not to get rear ended.

James E. Sherwonit
STV Incorporated
Phone 203-383-5120
Cell   203-645-0378

________________________________
<BR>
<BR>
Visit us at our website: http://www.stvinc.com

The information contained in this electronic message is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
informed that any dissemination, copying or disclosure of the
material contained herein, in whole or in part, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify STV and purge this message.