[CT Birds] Common raven - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 11 12:37:51 EST 2012

Took a late morning walk today (Tuesday, 11 Dec 2012) of part of my area (Area K) for the Woodbury-Roxbury Christmas Bird Count, which is this coming Saturday (15 Dec 2012). Not much happening bird wise on South St here in Washington but when I was walking north on South St coming up to Nichols Hill Rd I heard and  then saw one common raven. The raven  was flying east to west parallel to Nichols Hill Rd. Based on my instructions for the Woodbury-Roxbury Christmas Bird Count this raven is not within the "count week" to be counted for this CBC darn it. Hope I get a raven on Saturday.

David W Babington
Washington, CT