[CT Birds] Wallingford geese

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 15:52:02 EST 2012

This afternoon there were just about 1,000 Canada Geese in the
MacKenzie Reservoir/Whirlwind Hill Road area of Wallingford. This is
the most I've seen this fall/winter here, so perhaps we'll get one of
the really rare species mixed in soon. Today there were two adult
GREATER WHITE-FRONTED GEESE, one on the reservoir and one along Cooke

>From Nick Bonomo:
12/11/12 - Wallingford, MacKenzie Reservoir -- adult GREATER WHITE-FRONTED GOOSE
Wallingford, Cooke Rd -- adult GREATER WHITE-FRONTED GOOSE (a second bird)

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT