[CT Birds] Fwd: [MASSBIRD] Wellfleet crossbills

Kfinnan at aol.com Kfinnan at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 07:02:34 EST 2012

Makes me wonder if it's going to be primarily a coastal phenomenon.   Last
Crossbills for me here in NW CT were back in September.  With CBCs  coming
up, Crossbills in numbers, not to mention Pine Grosbeaks and  Redpolls, would
be great!

Kevin Finnan
Goshen

In a message dated 12/12/2012 5:34:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,