[CT Birds] Bluebirds eating suet

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sun Dec 16 12:13:43 EST 2012

I was surprised at the number and variety of birds at my feeders early this morning -- including bluebirds eating suet, and some too-fast-to-id grosbeaks that did not look like evenings.  The lack of food seems to be taking a toll...

Can anyone recommend any food for bluebirds besides mealworms?

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville, CT