[CT Birds] 12/16 Marlborough Pine Grosbeak Video

Jeffery Davis jwdjwd67 at msn.com
Mon Dec 17 10:36:40 EST 2012

On my way back from the Northern Lapwing in Bridgewater, I stopped by Marlborough and saw the female Pine Grosbeak at the previously mentioned location at about 3:30 pm I believe. Unfortunately it was dark and raining but I did my best to document the bird with a video. I posted the vidiscoped video on our webpage if anyone would like to check it out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/

Downingtown, PA

Checkout our bird photos at the link below:
"Birding Like I Have Six Months To Live"