[CT Birds] Eagle video

Lynn Jones lynnjones11 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:48:44 EST 2012

I guess I should mention, I posted it mostly for the entertainment value
and to see what everyone thought.  I wasn't professing that I was sure it
was real, I don't consider myself an eagle or video expert under any
definition..  :-)

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:35 AM, David F Provencher <
david.f.provencher at dom.com> wrote:

> That does not look like a Golden Eagle. My guess is cgi fake.
> Dave
> David Provencher
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic message contains
> information which may be legally confidential and/or privileged and
> does not in any case represent a firm ENERGY COMMODITY bid or offer
> relating thereto which binds the sender without an additional
> express written confirmation to that effect.  The information is
> intended solely for the individual or entity named above and access
> by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
> contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If
> you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
> reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message
> in error, and delete it.  Thank you.

Lynn A. Jones
Museum Assistant
Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History