[CT Birds] White Ibis continues in Stratford

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 19 18:58:29 EST 2012

12/19/2012
And I saw the WHITE IBIS there at dusk (5 pm), along with 5 GREAT EGRETS and 1
Great Blue Heron.

I'm almost certain that WHITE IBIS had been recorded on the New London CBC (Dec.
1979). Bob Dewire (Compiler) should be able to confirm this.

I also saw these tonight, for Stratford-Milford Count Week (at least):
 BOAT-TAILED GRACKLE (20), BC Night-Heron, Common Raven.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford