[CT Birds] Eagle Video

wingsct at juno.com wingsct at juno.com
Thu Dec 20 07:31:59 EST 2012

The perpetrators of the eagle snatching kid video have confessed:http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/12/19/eagle-baby-attack-video_n_2327158.html Please spread the word as raptors do not need bad press which only serves to fuel misconceptionsand unwarranted raptor killings.  Wish t.v. stations that showed this video would state a retraction.Update:  ABC just stated the video as "fake". Meredith SampsonOld Greenwich