[CT Birds] Steve Mayo post on Golden Eagle Legend

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 20 17:47:47 EST 2012

My memory fails me.  Steve had actually explained this to me during a lull at the Lighthouse Hawk Watch.

Well, that just leaves Charlie Barnard's comment about being delivered as a baby, by a Vulture.  That makes perfect sense considering how similar they are (taxonomically) to storks...

Steve Mayo
Bethany