[CT Birds] Fw: [RI Birds] 12/21/12 Dovekies

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 11:39:21 EST 2012

In addition, Doug Gochfeld had 7 Dovekie at Gravesand Bay in Brooklyn.
I'd bet that a couple have wandered into LIS from this storm...the
tough part would be finding them.

Rick Heil also reports a BLACK-CAPPED PETREL from seen from land at
Cape Ann, MA along with a big Common Murre flight. Solid storm
results.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford