[CT Birds] Barkhamsted Warblers, etc.

Fran fzygmont at charter.net
Sun Dec 23 20:35:54 EST 2012

More to follow on the Barkhamsted Count from yesterday but for the West Hill Pond area I cover a few highlights include:  Pine Warbler, Long-eared owl, Bufflehead (6) and Fox Sparrow.

For count week, had a Yellow-rumpled Warbler today; just before dark in my backyard.  Yesterday, my yard produced:  Fox Sparrow (different from the West Hill one), Pileated (2), Brown Creeper, pheasant (3) and Common Redpoll (1).  All but the Fox Sparrow have been daily for about a few weeks now.

- Fran