[CT Birds] Toot-toot journal: RBNH continues, brings a friend

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Fri Dec 28 11:56:13 EST 2012

Today Rusty the RBNH brought a friend for lunch.  At least one has been here all day, and has been seen every day we've been here since my last report.  Also a C. Wren briefly, as we have had off and on for a while.  & usual suspects: House Sparrow & H. Finch, Goldfinch, Downey and Red Bellied WP, Chickadee, T. Titmice, and yesterday at least Mourning Dove, White Throated Sparrow, Blue Jay.

From Arthur Shippee and Mary Porterfield:
12/28/12 - Hamden, North Lake Dr. --  2 Red-breasted Nuthatch, along with Carolina Wren and other regular crew.  RBNH seen singly, each day we've been home since last report.