[CT Birds] Lark Sparrow, Windsor Bloomfield Landfill

Jamie Meyers ctredbird2 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 28 12:33:51 EST 2012

All subject birds seen around noon. The gulls are very active and flying around. The Glaucous whizzed by at one point but I never saw it sitting. Jim's comments about giving the sparrows some room are spot on, especially given that they are surrounded by as many as 2,000 large gulls that turn them into nuggets if they had the chance.

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT